By using the PDF No Copy.com web site (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. Updates and Changes to Agreement
The Service reserves the right to update and change this agreement from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to this agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of this agreement at any time at http://www.PDF-No-Copy.com/terms.
2. Watermark Addition
By using this Service, you acknowledge and agree that a watermark will be added to protected files, which will contain a link to the PDF No Copy website. The purpose of this watermark is to promote the Service and enable users to find more information about it.
3. Violation of Terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- Upload documents with illegal materials.
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service.
- Integration and automation of the Service into your own or 3rd party applications.
- Engaging in other illegal activity.
- Submitted data and the generated files are kept only for the time necessary to efficiently process your requests and then permanently deleted.
- Submitted data will not be shared or accessed by other persons.
- The Service may send you email concerning the Service or your account at any time.
- The Service will not sell your email address to anyone.
- You understand that the Service uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- The Service does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements.
- The Service does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Service does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- The Service does not warrant that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Use of the Service is at your own risk.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.